Termidor® 80 WG Termiticide/Insecticide
For effective prevention and/or control of subterranean termites
With the unparalleled efficacy of the Termidor® brand, Termidor 80 WG termiticide/insecticide is highly effective in preventing and/or controlling a variety of subterranean termites.
Termidor 80 WG termiticide/insecticide is formulated as a dry powder containing 80% active ingredient and is conveniently packaged in water-soluble packages (paks).
In addition to termite control, Termidor 80 WG termiticide/insecticide can control other problematic pests (refer to label for full list), including ants, beetles, centipedes, and spiders.
- Effectively prevents and/or
controls a variety of subterranean termites, including species of
Reticulitermes, Zootermopsis, Heterotermes, and Coptotermes.
- Effectively controls aerial colonies and drywood termites.
and provides residual control of the following pests: Ants (acrobat,
Argentine, big-headed, carpenter, crazy, odorous, pavement, pharaoh, and
Use Termidor 80 WG termiticide/insecticide to kill the following pests
- Beetles (Asian lady, darkling)
- Bugs (box-elder, pill)
- Cockroaches (Australian, Oriental, smokey brown)
- Crickets, house
- Earwigs, European
- Flies, cluster
- Spiders (black widow, brown recluse, cellar, hobo)
- Ticks, brown dog
- Wasps, paper*
- Yellow jackets
- Labeled for use on a variety of structures and associated locations.
- Formulated as a dry powder containing 80% active ingredient and conveniently packaged in water-soluble paks.
- Labeled for use at 0.06%, 0.09%, and 0.125% finished dilution.
* Termidor is not a knockdown agent.