Proper Use - Your responsible application resource for Termidor® products
Pest Management Professionals
Pest Management Professionals are required by Federal and State law to only use Termidor according to the label. Homeowners rely on the Pest Management Professional to correctly and accurately apply Termidor products. Proper use of Termidor is a serious responsibility for the Pest Management Professional.
- Uses not included on the label have not been evaluated for human and environmental safety and could result in human and environmental hazard.
- It is a violation of Federal and State law to use Termidor products in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Take advantage of the resources on this site to make sure that you are fully informed about the proper use of Termidor. Please read the label carefully, paying attention to the shaded stewardship statements on the front panel of the label that highlights important information regarding proper use, including:
- Do not use indoors except according to label.
- Do not use on golf course turf.
- Do not use on animal trophies or animal skins.
We also encourage you to share these resources with anyone using Termidor products.
If you have any questions about the proper use of Termidor products, you may call 877-837-6436 or 800-777-8750 or email your questions to BASF-Product-Stewardship@BASF.com.
MSDS Data Sheet / Product Label