Termidor® DRY Termiticide
Gallery-targeted control of drywoods and subterraneans in virtually any wood, almost anywhere.
Termidor DRY features a patented Microllose™-based formulation that can be applied with precision directly to termite galleries in wood, carton nests, or shelter tubes in or away from structures. It quickly kills drywood and subterranean termites and is transferred among termites via the Termidor “Transfer Effect™.”
To purchase your Termidor DRY
Starter Kit contact your distributor.
Registration pending as of March 11, 2011 in CA (not submitted to AK).
- Powerful, fast, and convenient way to treat drywood and subterranean termites, with major termite business expansion potential.
- Microllose is BASF’s purified microcrystalline cellulose matrix. It’s an extremely appetizing (more so than wood itself) termite food source formulated with 0.5% active ingredient, and it doesn’t add moisture to wood.
- Gallery treatments inside structures for subterranean termites and drywood termites.
- “Off-structure” treatment sites include trees, utility poles, fencing, decking, railroad trestles, piers, beams, and other structural or landscape timbers.
- Convenient, compact, ready-to-use vials minimize technician exposure.
MSDS Data Sheet / Product Label