Compared to ordinary sprays that leave a residue, Phantom® pressurized insecticide delivers the active ingredient more effectively by drying in crystals without leaving a visible residue.
Still delivering the trustworthy performance and flexibility that has defined the success of Phantom® termiticide-insecticide:
- The only liquid nonrepellent, non-IGR labeled for indoor general pest control including commercial food handling areas.
- Will not disperse or “lock in” pests.
- Pests are exposed to the active ingredient either by ingestion or contact.
- Effective on pyrethroid-resistant strains of bed bugs and cockroaches.
- Phantom pressurized insecticide is also labeled for:
* Dini Miller, Timothy McCoy, Department of Entomology, VA Tech University