Prescription Treatment® brand Alpine® Flea Insecticide with IGR
With quicker knockdown, longer-lasting control, and better affordability than competitive products, Prescription Treatment® brand Alpine® Flea Insecticide with IGR is the future of practical, reliable flea control.
- Part of the Alpine® Insecticides family product line.
- Prallethrin for quick knockdown.
- IGR pyriproxyfen kills hatching eggs for up to seven months.
- Reduced Risk* active ingredient dinotefuran kills adult fleas for up to 30 days.
- Advanced pressurized formulation
- Won’t soak carpets; reduces treatment time and labor.
- Application can take just 15 minutes.
- Minimizes homeowner re-entry time.
*Dinotefuran, the active ingredient in Alpine insecticides, has been granted Reduced Risk status for public health use by the EPA.
Treatment Technique: General/Surface Treatment
Active Ingredient: 0.25% Dinotefuran; 0.05% Prallethrin; 0.1% Pyriproxyfen
Insecticide Class: IGR/Pyrethroid/Neonicotinoid
Registration: Registration in all states.
Sizes Available: 12 x 20 oz cans